2020 Annual Survey Results

Every year I conduct a survey to get a better understanding of what worked, what can be improved and what you want to see more of. As I look forward to 2021, I pray that I can serve you even better to create more heartfelt & intentional products to uplift you through your daily struggles. And, I couldn’t have started planning out the year without your help. Here’s a recap of our 2020 Annual Survey:


Top 3 words to describe Coaster This: Uplifting, Inspirational/Encouraging, Beautiful

What you love most about Coaster This: The meaning/passion/creativity/positive & encouraging messaging behind each product

Your favorite product in the shop: Mug & Coaster Sets (more specifically the Today I Choose Mug & Coaster Set) & the Grow in Grace Hoodie

Your favorite “type” of product: Mug & Coaster Sets, Travel Mugs, Apparel

You typically shop: On Special Occasions(63.3%), On Sale Days (43.3%) and Launch Days (36.7%)

You prefer: Percentage Off Sales

You like being a part of the VIP Family Newsletter List for: being the first to know about upcoming collections, events, etc.

You would like to see more of this in emails: Verse of the week/favorite verses/devotional

You prefer to get Coaster This updates via: Instagram Stories/Reels, Instagram Posts and Email (To get notifications and not miss a beat on Instagram, be sure to turn notifications on by clicking into a post, then taping the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner, and select “Turn on Post Notifications”

53.3% of you would not be interested in Facebook Insiders Group while the other 46.7% of you would be interested in one...Sheesh, talk about split right down the middle! I may get one started again but want to make sure I create one with your needs in mind. I will be sure to keep you posted.

While 30% of you didn’t know I had a launch team, 23.3% of you were interested in learning more. I will be revisiting what worked, what didn’t and will make the appropriate changes and will announce the details of it soon.

You want to see more: Apparel, big mugs, and collabs with small businesses

How I can improve your Coaster This experience: I was completely humbled with your unanimous response. It makes me truly happy to get encouragement from you to not only keep doing what I’m doing and to keep showing up, but that you’re wanting more ways that YOU can SUPPORT me. It just completely blows my mind how amazing you all are. Stay tuned for ways you can support me, but until then here are a few ways: liking, commenting, sharing and saving posts on Instagram, writing reviews on coasterthis.com, and spreading the word with family & friends.


While I’m still planning out the year, let alone the 1st quarter, 1st month and 1st collection of the year, and still figuring things out, one thing I am excited about is all this valuable feedback to serve you even better this year! Thank you again for being here and supporting and loving on me and this small business! Let’s make this a year filled with hope, love, joy and peace!

With a grateful heart,

Rachel


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published